At Dr. Hear your safety and the safety of our staff is always our priority. Covid is part of our lives now. We want you to know the steps we are taking to minimize interruptions and continue to be prudent in minimizing / avoiding exposure.
Effective June 15, 2021. California State Law requires the continued use of face masks in all medical settings. We will continue to use face masks in the office. We can remove physical barriers between employees and patients and employees. At the request of an employee, we may remove any physical barriers that have been put up.
Please complete this form:
CDC Data changes daily or hourly.
As of 3/23 steps we are taking to protect you and our employees:
- Social Distancing of at least 6 feet in our waiting room.
- Time lapse between appointments to minimize the number of people congregating while waiting for services.
- Screening patients for Covid19 symptoms on the phone and when they come to the office.
- Curbside pick-up and drop of hearing aids and supplies.
- Wiping down patient contact surfaces in all treatment or exam rooms between patients.
- Wiping down all common area surfaces twice a day (waiting room chairs, doorknobs, etc.)
- Packaging products in paper versus plastic when possible.